7 August 2016

Enjoying Summer | Loves Adores


Summer is here and I have found the perfect dress to enjoy it in!





The sun has shown its face and I officially have turned into a beach bum, as you can probably tell from my Instagram I have spent every available evening at the beach. Now living a 5 minute walk away I just cant resist eating tea al fresco and going for a paddle every night. 

When I head to the beach I want something easy I can just through on, but also something that makes me feel good and look cute. This dress from Loves Adores is perfect its made form a really soft light weight fabric that falls beautifully. I love how vibrant the tassels are at the back they really make a statement and would stand out at the pool party. This would be perfect to take on holiday to use as a cover up or as a easy evening dress to wear to dinner, I might even take this to a summer festival with me and style it up in a different way.

If the colour combo isn't for you, they do this dress in so many different colours and styles! Just click the photos below.




www.lovesadores.com





Share:

1 comment

  1. I need this dress it will be perfect for holidays. Great post as usual xoxo

    ReplyDelete

© Sophia Bonbelle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig