29 March 2015

My Lastest YouTube Video: GRWM- Date Night





Thought I would film my first ever 'GRWM' (get ready with me) video, it was date night for me and Rich, we went out for some food and then went to see the new Cinderella film, which is soooo good! Rich was a bit skeptical as it was my turn to choose and its a 'girl film' but he actually really enjoyed it too, he is really into art and design so really liked all the costume and set. Id highly recommend it, its a must see!

So anyway I hope you enjoy my make up look, as I said its my first ever make-up video, so apologies if you think its bad. Let me know in future if you would prefer me to do talk you through what I am doing. Comment and message me if you have any questions about the products, and don't forget to subscribe...xxx

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sophia Bonbelle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig