7 April 2015

Casual Flares OOTD




Spring is finally here, I was able to take my cardy off and have bare arms! (You do not know how excited I am about this). As I've mentioned in previous posts I'm a little obsessed with the 70's trend happening right now, well I've loved all things 70's since the film Love Lace (probably one of my favorite films). 

I was so excited to see these jeans in my local H&M window, I saw them and went in and bought them instantly! I've been looking for the perfect pair of flares for ages now, none I had found had the true 70's feel. Topshop have some in but there more 90's Spice Girl than 70's hippy.



So I think the key to the 70's trend is casual fun. Nothing to dressy noting to planned or put together. Clash prints like I have with the leopard and stripes for a easy I through this on vibe. In this outfit I want to cartwheel and have piggy back wars I feel so spring like and childish 



So I think the key to the 70's trend is casual fun. Nothing to dressy noting to planned or put together. Clash prints like I have with the leopard and stripes for a easy "I through this on" vibe. In this outfit I want to cartwheel and have piggy back wars I feel so spring like and childish, as if I was a care free 70's girl. 




Sunglasses-Quay
Crop top-Topshop
Belt-Second Hand
Jeans- H&M
Trainers-Converse 

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sophia Bonbelle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig