5 November 2015

I'm Obsessed with Orange Lipsticks...


Oddly enough I find my self grabbing for a bright red/orange lip at the moment, so I thought I would do a post about my favorite 3. Comparing colour and texture and price.




So the first is a NARS Crayon,, I love the formula of this! Its my fists NARS lipstick and I am very impressed. It is quite pricey at £20 but I really wanted to try the product and I loved the colour so I decided to treat my self. The formula is really luxurious and has a buttery texture, it feels like a light lip balm on the lips but is really pigmented and stays on for a long time. I would really recommend NARS and I'm thinking of going back and getting a dark red or a pink.




The second is the classic, Mornage by Mac. This was my first red in this shade and it seems to be very popular with a lot of people. It retails at £16 so a little cheaper than NARS. As with all Mac lipsticks the formula is amazing, pigmented and full of moisture. The only down side to this is sometimes I feel it can be a little bit bright for every day wear, what do you think?





The last and the cheapest, this is the MUA Luxe Velvet lip Lacquer in the brighter of the two reds they do. I think this is a really good colour dupe for Mac Morange, although the formula is very different. The formula is good for a £3 lip stick, but it is very drying and goes flaky after about a hours wear.

So what was your favorite colour on me ? Have any of you tried these ? have you got any other suggestions of an 'orangey red' shade I should try ?
Share:

1 comment

  1. Love this, all the oranges look so nice! Can you do some more beauty related posts?

    ReplyDelete

© Sophia Bonbelle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig