26 November 2015

The Perfect Pair of Dungarees | Missy Empire






My three favorite trends this season are, flares, dungarees and burgundy. Needless to say I had to own this pair from Missy Empire, pretty sure they were made for me! Missy Empire is a online clothing company that specialized in on trend fashionable clothes for a really affordable price.

These are such a bargain at £30, some of the cheapest dungarees I've found online, they also have this pain in black corduroy. I got mine in a size Medium, I probably could have done with a Large, just because I have quite muscular thighs and they are a little tight. I am normally a Size 10-12, so maybe if you have a similar body shape to mine size up.

Dungarees are so cute! I'm all about the 70's trend and have been since the summer, I just cant get enough. These are the perfect way to bring the 70's trend into your winter wardrobe. They're a corduroy fabric so they have that winter feel and keep you a little bit warmer. I love dungarees (as I'm sure you cant tell from my insta feed..) they are so versatile and can be styled up in so many different ways. 


www.missyempire.com






www.missyempire.com




Share:

2 comments

  1. Just had a look on the website, I think I might have to treat my self to these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats awesome! I really love my pair x

    ReplyDelete

© Sophia Bonbelle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig