27 December 2015

An Apropriate Outfit | Star Wars OOTD







I feel I should start buy saying that this blog post contains no spoilers! All I will say is that I didn't  really enjoy the film. But I did have a fun day out with Richard so I thought I would share this outfit with you. It was a casual day just lunch at weather spoons and then the movie, so I dressed casual and comfortable. I was set on wearing my ATAT swim suit from Black Milk Clothing, it would seem a crime not to! I just added my favourite jeans from Topshop, with a check shirt and my Tommy Hilfiger coat.  I wore my beloved Doc Martins that are getting so worn! The stitching is coming undone and they are starting to let water in (I've had then 6 years) I desperately need to repurchase! I thought I'd share this little outfit so you can see what I wear on a daily bases when I'm not trying to be fancy.

Hope you all had a wonderful christmas! (a christmas haul is coming soon!)
Leave me a comment letting me know what you thought.

Share:

2 comments

© Sophia Bonbelle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig