6 December 2015

Sunday Summary | OOTD Edition




Last week consisted of a lot of out fit posts on my Instagram and Feels account so I thought I would put them all together in a blog post. I think I prefer this to my normal weekly summary, might continue with this idea, let me know!

This week I had my boyfriend Richard over (he works on the mainland, so we are doing the long distant thing *sad face*), the week was full of eating out, going for walks and enjoying each others company.

So Outfit 1...

Hair Clips-Topshop | Cardigan-Topshop | Scarf-Topshop | Dress-Mink Pink | Bag-Micheal Kors | Socks-H&M | Boots-Allsaints




Scarf-Zara (FYI Primark are doing an exact copy of this) | Jumper-Free People | Jeans-Topshop | Boots-Allsaints | Purse-Fossil


Hat-Primark | Poncho-Topshop | Leggings-TK Max | Boots-Ash Footwear | Bag-Micheal Kors



Sunglasses-Ebay (Dior copies) | Coat-Great Planes | Jumper-Topshop | Jeans-Topshop | Pumps-Vivienne Westwood 

Thank you for reading!
 Let e know what your favorite was in  the comments!


Share:

2 comments

  1. Really like this style of post! Also that cost in the last post is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you! Ill be posting another one this weekend x

    ReplyDelete

© Sophia Bonbelle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig