15 December 2015

These Boots are Made for walking! | Lunar Shoes










A girl can never have to many shoes right!? Well in my case its winter boots, I just can't get enough! I have seen so many cute styles around this winter and this pair from Lunar Shoes is no exception.

The main thing that drew me into these little booties was the leopard print, I just love the sassy feel it adds to the outfit. It makes the boots a little more interesting, and unique. These boots are such good quality, they are faux leather, but honestly you can't tell! The only reason I know they are is because I checked the website, other wise I would have thought they were real leather. (So if you're a Vegan, 100% recommend!) 

I styled this look with my Primark floppy hat (its hiding my bad hair day!), Toyshop Polo Neck, and Botton down skirt. I also added this vintage leather belt which happened to match leopard print pattern perfectly. These boots could be styled in so many different ways and are going to be perfect for work  as well! Im so happy with them!

www.lunarshoesonline.co.uk

www.lunarshoesonline.co.uk/shoes-c6/boots-c7/gle025-vogue-ankle-boot-p1249

Thank you for reading, please leave me a comment letting me know what you thought. Go check out Lunar Shoes, and give the a follow on twitter!


Share:

2 comments

  1. I need these boots they are so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know they are so cute! They have a sale on there website atm, you should check them out :)

    ReplyDelete

© Sophia Bonbelle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig