21 December 2016

Statement Accessories | Topshop





I find my self looking in my wardrobe and pulling out the same items, wearing all black outfits day in and day out. So I have been on the look out for some winter accessories that will brighten up my outfits and add some uniqueness.

I found this Topshop scarf in the last chance to buy section in my small local shop, so find the exact one for you was a little hard but I have linked similar below. I fell in love with the burnt orange colour combined with the blue teal. I also really like the patch work design, its right on trend and matched my new bargain boots from TK Maxx 








                                                                                                                                                                   
Get the look...

   
       
                                                                                                                                                                   


I worked with the lovely Katherine McMorran again who took these blog photos for me, if you get a chance check out her website she's very talented..


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sophia Bonbelle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig