27 March 2017

Spring is Here | OOTD



Spring is here and I can finally leave the house with out a coat and hat!

I am such a winter baby, I love the cold weather and dark evenings of snuggling up. I love the colour pallets in the autumn and I love wearing cute ankle boots But all of that said the feeling of the first days of spring are magical, the feeling of the warmth on your skin, blossom in the trees its one of the best times of year. 




One of the many reasons I love spring is that you can still wear pieces from your winter wardrobe but they don't get covered up by your coat and scarf, I have wanted to show off the sleeve details on this shirt for ages and now is the perfect time. 

Blouse - Exact One - Simular - Simular 



Shoes - Similar - Similar - Similar





Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sophia Bonbelle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig