21 April 2017

Day to Day | OOTD



I feel like I often share quite smart outfits, outfits I put on when I want to feel extra fancy but I thought I would share this look thats a bit more casual and is what I wear on a daily basis. Its comfy and practical but still sassy!








I have recently gone a bit mad for Topshop, they are killing it with the new spring summer items they are bringing out and in fact this whole outfit, including my socks are from there new in section. 

Both the skirt and T-shirt I brought are classic pieces that I was disputably needing in my wardrobe. I think that stripes just add style and make you have a french chic look with minimal styling effort required. And a black skirt is just a basic that every one needs to own. I have link everything down below along with some alternatives for you to shop.   
                                                                                                                                                                   
                                                                                                                                                                   








As always let me know what you thought, leave me a comment down below?
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sophia Bonbelle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig