23 May 2017

All Black Outfit for Summer | OOTD



Not the most spring like outfit I have posted but I really liked the way it looked so I had to share. I brought this dress form a shop I normally totally over look, Laura Ashley. I saw it back in winter when shopping with mum and liked it but didn't buy it, I went back in the other week and they had it in the sale, £85 reduced to £19 !! I have linked it at the end of this post, theres still a few sizes left. 









                                                                                                                                                                   

 Shop this outfit... 


                                                                                                                                                                   





Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sophia Bonbelle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig