16 December 2016

Casual Winter OOTD | Honeyz.com | Discount Code




Thought I would take a break from all the occasion wear posts that I have been doing and share a casual every day outfit with you. This is pretty much what I go for most days, a check shirt, bobble hat and the coat that I am sure you are all sick of seeing, but I feel this look is a bit more exciting because instead of you boring basic shirt, this ones a dress. 

I don't know why is has taken me so long to buy a shirt dress, now I have one I don't think I can live with out it, definitely a wardrobe staple! Its perfect on days when you want to wear a dress but don't want to look dressy, when you want to look really cool/causal but still want a feminine touch. I have worn the dress just as a dress like this but I have also worn this dress undone as a thin jacket layer and it looked really cool. I can also see this looking really sexy in the warmer months with bare legs and sandals.

If you like this dress I have a 10% off code for it and all of Honeyz website, just type BLOGGER10 in at the checkout!!




Get the look... (get 10% off all of these)








I hope you liked this post, leave me a comment below letting me know what you thought....
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sophia Bonbelle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig