10 December 2016

The Perfect Dress, the Perfect Shoes | Chi Chi & Schuh







If you have been here a while, you know I am a huge fan of the company Chi Chi. They are my go to online shop when I have an occasion like a wedding or fancy party. I chose this dress for an annual event I have, its a huge party at a manor house, the perfect excuse to wear a dress like this. I love the high neck with lace, and the delicate cap sleeves. I teamed it with this faux leather bicker jacket from Topshop and cute milk carton bag from Boohoo.


You might have seen these shoes quite a bit on my social media, they are from Schuh. I chose them to match this dress and didn't think they would become an every day staple, but they have! I have worn them 4 or 5 times and I have only had them 2 weeks, which is a lot for a sandal in winter. They are faux leather, but really good quality, the material is really soft and moulds to your foot. These are the perfect party shoes, they are so comfortable, low enough that I can dance all night, but give me just enough height so I don't look stumpy.





Shop my Look...






Share:

5 comments

  1. Chi Chi dresses really suit you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, they are my favourite occasion wear shop. They have so many styles to suit everyone! xx

      Delete
  2. As a web keen customer, you can exploit these components of shoddy shoes online stores to get the best manage your shoe buys. designer shoes for women

    ReplyDelete

© Sophia Bonbelle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig