3 December 2016

Shine like a Star | Boohoo


So heres the first of a few Christmas/New Years party looks I have to show you, I decided to try something different to normal and get my whole outfit from one online store, Boohoo, click below to keep reading and see what I thought....






As you can probably tell this outfit is quite brave for me, but as I said before I am trying to become more confident in my personal style, break my normal mould of black jeans, a top and heels and go for something that makes me feel fantastic. If you cant go all out for Christmas, when can you?

So I chose this dress because of the stars, they are a huge trend this season and I just cant get enough. Secondly I chose this dress because its party appropriate but will hide all my unwanted lumps and bumps. Christmas party's always involve a lot of food and alcohol so this dress will hide the inevitable food baby. This dress is from there Boutique Collection and I was impressed with quality, the sequins are really sparkly and attached really well, I'll definitely be buying more from the Boutique collection.

When I go out on a night out I don't like to take a designer bag, I need a bag I can through on my shoulder and not worry about, this little one is perfect! The shape is really cute, it reminds me of those Chanel milk bags that were around a few years ago, I went for black because it goes with every thing and I know this will be my go to back all year round. 

I have wanted to try a pair of thigh high heels for the last few seasons but never found the right pair. I don't like the look of faux suede but real suede ones are out of my price range. I saw these velvet ones and new they would be perfect! They have a really comfortable chunky heel that I could definitely dance all night in, and the feel of the velvet is so luxurious!








Boohoo have so many amazing pieces on the site, here are a few of my pics to get the look. If you are stuck for what to wear I recommend heading to Boohoo as they have so many styles to suite any taste, and you wont break the bank!

   

   

   






Share:

6 comments

© Sophia Bonbelle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig