26 June 2017

A Cool Summers Day | Jack Wills




 




Since the last time I came on here and wrote the UK has had a crazy heat wave, its been the hottest its been for 40 year! So I was in need of summer dresses, I had a look around on Topshop and Asos my normal shopping go to places but nothing was grabbing me. I wanted a dress that I know that I could wear all summer, that would wash well and keep on looking great. I also wanted a style that wouldn't go off trend and a style that I could dress up on colder days like today.

That lend me to the Jack Wills website, I use to shop there so much when I was younger and I remembered the wonderful quality of the clothes, (I still have and wear hoodies form my high school days!). They have a huge amount of striped items, I literally want them all! I feel like a striped top/dress is a wardrobe essential that will see you through every season so its worth investing in a slightly better quality version so you know it will last. I have linked my all my favourite items from Jack Wills below, most of which are now in the sale!


 My Top Picks... 
(most now in the sale!)







 


Bonus Outfit... 
Thought I would include a few phone snaps of me wearing this dress as a simple beach outfit...
*Blog post in collaboration with Jack Wills*
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sophia Bonbelle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig