4 August 2017

The Missing Link to My Handbag Collection | Kipling




Long time no blog! Sorry its been a while, part of me wants to say I haven't felt inspired to write and the other part of me wants to say that life has got in the way. When the summer season hits the little island I call home it comes alive, I want to spend every minute down the beach but in reality I am working over time at the museum.


Any way enough of the excuses, onto todays blog post. I thought I would come back and write about the bag I have been using for the last few weeks, and the bag that has filled a huge hole in my bag collection, this Kipling Backpack. Why was it that once I left school I seemed to forget how practical a rucksack was, I honestly haven't used one since having to cart around a PEE kit! I feel like a changed women since owning my first grown up backpack, firstly I think there is something quite cool and chic about having a nice bag on you back, you look practical but stylish. I have seen a lot of rucksacks on the market that are practical and perfect in all weathers and come with everything that you could possibly need  from a bag but they look like something your dad would use. Thats why I love my Kipling bag, it has a build in padded pocket perfect for a small laptop or tablet, it has lots of small compartments inside, a place to attach you keys, space for drinks on the side but it also looks feminine and fashion forward.

So not only dose it look great you are also hands free meaning if your shopping or going out exploring a museum or just going for a walk you don't  have to worry about you shoulder aching or having to hold anything. I feel like maybe you might think I'm exaggerating how much a love this back but I honestly do and think every one needs one good stylish but practical backpack in there wardrobe.




                                                                                                                                                                   


                                                                                                                                                                   







Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sophia Bonbelle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig