18 November 2015

A Grey Jumper for Grey Days.





Normally I love the winter weather, but this year I find my hating every minute and longing for the spring. I hate the dark evenings, and the grey days that never seem to show any light. Its also really messing with my blogging scheduled, how am I meant to take outfit photos in the dark! (that's why my blog has been a little quiet, sorry!)

One positive from the weather is I can wrap up warm and layer, which is one of my favorite things to do. I recently brought this jumper from Topshop, and it is perfect for layering up, its really thin and slightly over sized, this is only a size 8. I can easily wear 2 layers under and comfortably fit a coat over the top . For me this is such a winter wardrobe staple and I'm going to go back and get one in another colour!

This Friday, I will be filming my first ever Q&A video, so if you have any questions, how ever random or silly put them in the comments and ill be answering them for you!



Scarf-Topshop | Jumper-Topshop | Bag-Micheal Kors | Jeans-H&M | Boots-Ash 

Thanks for reading!
Share:

6 comments

  1. Love this outfit! I have the same jumper from topshop x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh also my question is, whats your favorite high street shop?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh also my question is, whats your favorite high street shop?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, I've just uploaded my Q&A video https://youtu.be/ivuhYNlQhPc

    ReplyDelete

© Sophia Bonbelle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig