20 November 2015

Fever Collection Launch Review




I find when I wear something a little more special underneath I just feel better about my self, it gives me a spring in my step, makes me feel confident like I can take on the world. So when I was contacted by the lingerie company Fever asking if I wanted to try something from there new collection, of course I said yes. 

They have a really wide range of products from lingerie to costumes and wigs. I have to say I was a little skeptical trying this body suit as 1. I wasn't sure on what the quality would be and 2. I've never tried a bodysuit before. But I was pleasantly surprised! The quality is similar/ a bit better than Ann Summers . It feels really sturdy and well made, I got this in a size M and the chest era fits me perfectly and gives me some support.  The fabric doesn't feel cheap, it has a slinky feel that glides over the body also the velvet straps seem to be of a really high quality and are super soft.

www.fever-collection.com

www.facebook.com/fevercollection


I have a few more lingerie reviews coming up next month, if you liked this blog post or have any questions please feel free to leave me a comment, I'd love to here from you!







Thanks for reading!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sophia Bonbelle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig