30 September 2016

Wearable Victoriana | OOTD


The Victoriane trend was huge this summer and it will be carrying on to the cooler months. The high street has some amazing pieces coming out and I am sure there will lots more Victoriana inspired blog posts coming.




 

Sometimes buying into a trend can be expensive but if you're clever just buying the one key item can really update your wardrobe. This H&M blouse, it cost me £9.99 ; 9.99 for this blouse is such a bargain! I can see this being styled multiple ways and I know ill get the wear all through the winter season. I paired it with this old New Look jumpsuit and old Topshop boots, it really updated both items and make the outfit on trend. I can also see this looking really cool/edgy with some ripped boyfriend fit jeans and heels.




Shop this look...

  
 
 

Share:

1 comment

© Sophia Bonbelle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig