8 October 2016

Check Mate | Autumn OOTD


Autumn is well and truly here! The leaves are turning brown, the evenings getting darker and I can start layering up again...oh I love this time of year!!





 

So I'll start by addressing the elephant in the room... my hair. I have taken out all 13 of my dread locks, even my real ones (10 were just extensions) which wasn't as much of a struggle as I thought. I decided it was time for a change and I was starting to get sick of not being able to run a comb through my hair. I then went to a salon and had a deep conditioning treatment followed by having a tiny bit off my ends, a blow dry and straighten. My hair is still in awful condition but it feels a lot better than it was. I am thinking of going short, maybe getting a long bob? Let me know what you think in the comments

My outfit: not much to say really other than I am extremely happy to be back wearing my favourite wine colour! It's been in for the last 4 years (ish) and its coming back again. So I pulled out all my favourites, like my Michael Kors bag and Vintage Topshop coat from the 80's.

I couldn't find the exact versions but here are a few similar to help get the style

Coat / Simular Simular
Skirt / Simular 






Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sophia Bonbelle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig