26 October 2016

High Street Bargains | Autumn OOTD



So heres another autumnal outfit. I have been shopping around on the high street and have found some bargains that I just had to share with you.





Click the images below to shop! 







So heres another autumnal outfit. I have been shopping around on the high street and have found some bargains that I just had to share with you. The Jacket, I can see my self wearing this all season and it cost me £30! Its from H&M and is the softest cosiest jacket I have ever felt. It feels like its made from teddy bear fur, the hole coat is lined with this fluff. 

The Boots, these fancy boots are from Primark, yes Primark!! They were only £20 and are such good quality. I have been looking around for some over the knee sock boots, I looked at New Look, Topshop all of my go to places and all the boots were £50 or more and they didn't have anything special about them. I love the little gold details on these boots I think it makes them look so much more expensive. 

P.S my next blog post will be a Primark haul, so stay tuned!


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sophia Bonbelle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig