1 November 2016

Primark Haul | Autumn Shoppping


Its a new season so a Primark trip was in order to stock up on basics for the winter months. I thought I would do things a little differently this time and  do a Haul in a blog post rather than a video, let me know if you prefer this way and leave me a comment. I thought I should add that I live on the Isle of Wight my nearest Primark is Portsmouth, a rather expensive 20 minute boat ride away. So being able to go is quite exciting.

                                                                                                                                                                   



I was getting so excited looking at other peoples Primark hauls I had quite a few items on my list, but when I got there, there just wasnt much I liked, a lot of the items I thought I wanted were awful quality in real life, even for Primark standards. So I came out with only a few items, but I love everything I purchased.

The first being this grey oversize jumper. I brought a similar one last year from Topshop and it needed replacing. This was £12, its a wool blend, comes in several colours and from the more luxurious section of knit wear Primark do. To be honest I  cant see this lasting me that long as it seems like the type of wool that bobbles really easily.


                                                                                                                                                                   



The second item, probably my favourite item in the haul; these boots. Now I wont chat much about them as I showed you them in my last blog post but they deserve another mention as they were such a bargain and I have been wearing them non stop. I have these in a size 4, they run a little big as I am normally a size 5, so make sure you try them on in store. These were a bargain at £20!! (the cheapest over the knee boots I have found)


                                                                                                                                                                   


These 2 were an exciting unexpected purchase. I had seen that Gabriella aka Velvet Ghost had another collaboration with Primark coming out and really wanted some of her range, 1 because I am a huge fan and 2 it was all soooo cute! The pillow is definitly the star of the collab it look so much more expensive than £8 and its gotten so much attention on my Instagram.

The second item I didn't really need but it was £2 and cute, so how could I not. A little fun fact about me is that I am a very fussy sleeper, Rich says I am the princess from the Princess and the Pea. If there is any light coming in the room I can sleep, so a eye mask is an essential for me and I can never have to many.



                                                                                                                                                                   


The final item of the haul is this sleep shirt, I actually brought 2 exactly the same as I know I will get so much wear out of them. Primark is the place to go for PJ's, they do really cute designs for such affordable prices this was only £8!!

So thats everything, I hope you enjoyed this haul, I haven't done one on my blog before. Let me know what you think, would you prefer a video? Hopefully I will be heading back next month so maybe ill do a another one in the near future...
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sophia Bonbelle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig