11 October 2016

My Must Haves for Autumn | Beauty


When the colder weather starts to creep in I change over my clothes and pack away all my summery items. Well a similar thing happens when it comes to my beauty.

  On my dressing table I keep all of my day to day items out and pack away in draws the makeup I don't use as frequently. So as I do with my wardrobe, I change up my perfumes and lip sticks and and makeup pallets to suit the season. I find this process really refreshing, and I find my self falling in love with product all over again.




     

In summer I find that a wear very little makeup compared to winter. I feel like my style in winter suits a heavy brow and a smokey eye, I always let my inner goth shine though; my winter style is very American Horror Stories series 3 if you know what  I mean. 

So for eye make up this Autumn I have got a few new eye borrow products from Eylure to help give me a neat defined brow. The brow gel and brush are definitely the star products for me, I think the best I have tried yet! For eye shadow I have pulled out my old Smash Box Shape Matters pallet, mainly for that pink shade, as pink is huge this A\W. The other pallet I brought from TK Max and is by the brand Cargo. Its the perfect Autumn pallet, I mean just look at those cute names! The shades Autumn and Hot Cocoa are my favourite.



Again in winter I am always more adventurous with my lip colours, I could probably write a few whole blog posts on my Autumn lipsticks! These 2 are the 2 I have been wearing most and ones that got a lot of wear last cold season. Rebel by Mac is one of the cult classics, anyone with a Mac collection will probably have this one. Its a plumy, pinky purple and suits so many skin tones. The next is a NARS lipgloss, this is really pigmented so I can wear it alone but it also look great layered over matte lipsticks. Glossy lips seem to be slowly creeping there way back so having a product like this is perfect!



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sophia Bonbelle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig