14 November 2016

Activated Carcoal Tooth Whitening | Laila London


I am sure that you are like me and wondering whats all the fuss about this activated charcoal stuff? Its been all over Pinterest and in YouTube beauty hacks videos, it seems to be the latest crazy in the beauty world.

I was contacted by Laila London Organics, a company that I had seen in boots and heard positive things about. They asked if I wanted to try there Activated Charcoal Tooth Whitening Powder. I obviously said yes and decided I would share the results with you.






I was contacted by Laila London Organics, a company that I had seen in boots and heard positive things about. They asked if I wanted to try there Activated Charcoal Tooth Whitening Powder. I obviously said yes and decided I would share the results with you.

So what is Activated Charcoal? Heres what there website says
"A natural solution to promote healthy teeth and gums without any toxic ingredients normally used in toothpaste. Contains no synthetic additives, preservatives, foaming agents, fluoride, flavours or artificial colors, and no abrasive baking soda. Uniquely formulated to clean and safely polish teeth, improve gum health and freshen breath.
I was really excited to read that the powder is 100% natural, I have tried tooth whitening in the past but stopped because I was worried about the damage I could cause. 


The before pics...

  


  
 


The Process is really easy and not unpleasant at all. I used a new tooth brush, wet the bristles slightly and dipped it into the pot of powder I then just put it in my mouth and brushed my teeth, I did mine for ruffly 3 minutes. There was no unpleasant taste and basically 0 texture. Once I was done I rinsed my mouth out with water and then brush my teeth with my regular tooth paste, these are the results...


 


As you can see I am pretty happy with the results! I would definitely say that it did whiten my teeth, its a subtle amount but I can notice it. Another thing I think really worked was that it did polish my teeth, they felt so smooth like I had just had them cleaned by my dentist. I can definitely see the benefits of using this product regularly. I'll be adding it into my beauty regime and I will let you know how I get on.



I'll be doing another post in a few days, trying an Activated Charcoal Body Scrub from Laila London, so stay tuned for that.

Have you tired Activated Charcoal? Did you find this post useful? Let me know in the comments below...




Share:

4 comments

  1. I'm really intrigued to try this stuff!

    Kathleen | Made In The 1990s

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never actually thought of using any alternatives to standard toothpaste but I do really want to try this, it sounds really good!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always wanted to try this, seems pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete

© Sophia Bonbelle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig