2 November 2016

Stepping Out of my Comfort Zone | Loves adores


So you might have clicked on this blog post thinking that this isn't my normal style, well you would be half right. This definitely is not my current comfortable look that I normally go for but at the start of this season I told my self that I would take more risks with my style..





So you might have clicked on this blog post thinking that this isn't my normal style, well you would be half right. This definitely is not my current comfortable look that I normally go for but at the start of this season I promised my self that I would be more adventurous with my style and step out of my comfort zone.

My parents had spare tickets to go to the theatre, I was completely lost at what to wear! I decided I would try this pencil skirt from Loves Adores, when I put this skirt on I instantly felt like a member of the Kardashian family, I thought that might show some unwanted lumps and bumps but it doesn't, it really smooths over everything and makes me feel really good.  I styled this with a old favourite jumper combo from last winter (you might recognise it if you've been here a while) and put on these killer boots from Public Desire and I was ready to go. This outfit makes me feel really sexy and powerful, something that I haven't felt from an outfit in a long time. 

I am really glad I tried something different, I can see this skirt becoming a staple in my wardrobe, very girl needs at least one good pencil skirt. I think I'll do another blog post dressing it down some time next week. 






Shop this Look..





Share:

4 comments

  1. It's definitely worth stepping out of your comfort zone once in a while. It's definitely paid off here! You look AMAZING!xx

    LUCY | lucy-cole.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love this outfit on you!!

    ReplyDelete

© Sophia Bonbelle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig