11 January 2017

Natural Beauty | Napapijri





I often forget how lucky I am to live in a place where views like this are a 5 minute walk away. I find my self getting caught up with work, writing my blog, doing house work that I forget to take time to just enjoy my environment. Its amazing how a brisk walk out in the cold can improve your mood, it helps me forget the daily stresses of life and I always come back in such a good mood.
(plus extra exercise is always good!)





As you might know last week, we had a bit of a cold snap and it was freezing on the Island. So when I received this Napapijri ski jacket I was so happy 1. Because it would keep me warm  but 2. It gave me the perfect opotunity to road test it for you. Now I know I am not up on some snowy mountain but I did walk along one of the highest points of the Island. 

I found that jacket kept me so warm! The high neck line, with a soft fleece lining was perfect at keeping the wind out and I found I didn't need a scarf. I love all the pockets, they would be prefect for skiing so keep all of your belongings safe. One thing I find really unique about this coat is the zip at the side, it makes it a lot easier to put on and if you get to hot you can easily unzip and cool down. As I said in my previous blog post next winter we are hopefully planning a little ski trip and I will definitely be bringing this coat along!

 

                                                                                                                                                                   

Shop my Look ... (some are 50% off!)


                                                                                                                                                                   



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sophia Bonbelle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig