8 January 2017

Week 1 | Life


I feel like recently my blog has become a little inpersonal as well as my Instagram and other social media. I like to keep my Instagram to a theme and only post  high quality images. Well some times I just want to share funny photos, or cool images I snap on my way to work or just images that I think others might enjoy. So I have decided to start doing a weekly round up again, share with you the pics that you might miss from my Insta stories and just chat to you about my week. Hopefully you'll enjoy it and get to know me a little better.



Week 1, the first week of 2017. Its started as a busy one, I am back at work and doing extra shifts; I also have my family from America over for the week, so there was lots of family party's long walks and an obligatory shopping trip. The week started with New Years (obviously) I was meant to be at a party but me and Rich decided to spend the night in and watch the fireworks on the TV. This was so nice and I am so glad we decided to stay at home, the last few New Years we have spent it apart so this was such a treat.

The weather this week was so nice, I love winter weather! It was so foggy on the Island, probably the foggiest its been in a long time. Then the temperature dropped and it was freezing my new Napapijri ski jacket came at the perfect time! (blog post coming soon)


Over all I couldn't really have had a better start to 2017, I hope the next 51 weeks are as lovely as this. I hope you enjoyed this short post. I look forward to writing next weeks post!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sophia Bonbelle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig