6 January 2017

New Year Resolutions | Life



2016 was an amazing year for me, the best part was moving in with my partner of 6 years, Richard, every day is such a laugh and I just love coming home from work and him being there (we spent most of 2015 in a long distance relationship). I feel like I have really matured as a person and am so excited for the future!

So as its a new year, time to make some resolutions; that I probably wont stick to...well actually I am going to try very hard this year to make some changes and stick to what I say. I feel like if I write them down in a blog post, it will make them stick a little better rather than just promising my self. So here we go...

1.
I am going to become good with money, I am going to save my pennies and not waist money on flavoured lattes and cheap denim jeans. I want to go skiing next year and start thinking about saving for a house, so saving is a new hobby I need to pick up.

2. 
I am going to get rid of 75% of my wardrobe. I have to many clothes, a crazy amount of clothes. So many in fact I have to have half at my parents in 2 old wardrobes because I don't have the room. I want to create something like a capsule wardrobe.  So get ready for a huge Depop sale! (@sophie_scott)

3. 
I want to cut down how much sugar I eat, since living with Richard are cupboards have been full of sweet treats.  I don't want to diet and I am not that fussed on loosing weight. I just want to feel more healthy and try to only put good things into my body. I am going to buy us a fruit bowl and hope it inspires me to choose more fruit.



4. 
I am going to read more. I recently read Alice in Wonderland and  Through the Looking Glass (If you know me personally you will be so surprised to hear that). I hadn't read a book from cover to cover in over 10 years, which I know is so bad. Richard brought a few books for christmas so I am excited to get stuck into them.

5.
I want to find time for my hobbies. I want to get back into my silver smithing and art. Since I have left home I have only got down the workshop once. I want to be down there at least once a month in 2017. Maybe I'll even share my work on here.



                                                                                                                                                                   
Get the Look...


                                                                                                                                                                    


Five seems quite enough to manage for now, maybe I'll do a little review in a few months to let you know how I get on. 

Let me know in the comments whats your New Years resolutions and if you have any tips for sticking to them... 

I worked with the lovely Katherine McMorran again who took these blog photos for me, if you get a chance check out her website she's very talented..


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sophia Bonbelle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig