31 January 2017

Tangerine Dreams | OOTD




I am totally digging everything fashion right now, I was feeling so uninspired for so long but since the new year I have fell back in love with blogging and just fashion in general. I  am surprisingly loving the 80's trend and love bringing a bit of Barb (from stranger things) vibes with my new glasses. 

 I have been invited to London Fashion Week in February and am so excited to be attending, I cant wait to see the new trends coming in and see the amazing street styles. I have 3 blog posts planned to cover the 2 days, one about the shows, one showing my outfits and the last showing some amazing street style. If you want me to talk about anything else cover any topics about Fashion Week leave me a comment below... 







                                                                                                                                                                   

 Shop the Look.... 


                                                                                                                                                                   




Share:

1 comment

  1. Love that colour on you! I am looking forward to your Fashion Week posts :D

    ReplyDelete

© Sophia Bonbelle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig