5 February 2017

Whats in my Makeup Bag? | Beauty


I haven't sat down and written a beauty post in so long, my last was probably back in the summer! I was thinking to my self asking why I rarely right about makeup and I realised the reason being every thing I use is perfect and I have no need to be buying new products. So with this epiphany I decided it would only be right to share with you my holy grail products and show you whats in my makeup bag.

My makeup bag is from Skinny Dip and it sits on my dressing table with all my daily products in. I think this is such a handy hack as if you own a lot of makeup like me it can save you rummaging through draws looking for products. 
                                                                                                                                                                   

       The Base...     



I have been using the Yves Saint Laurent Le Teint Touche Eclat foundation for about 3 years, I swear by this stuff and even converted my mum to wearing it. I have tried other high end and drug store foundations but this is the one that I always come back to. It is pricey at £30 a bottle but I have had my recent one since July and still have at least a quarter left. All you need is one small pump (maybe 2 if I want full coverage). I love it because it makes my skin look so awake and glowey,  I use my Real Techniques Buffing brush to apply, which I find works perfectly.

The next step in my every day makeup look is my concealer, I like to use Remmel London's Wake Me Up. I love this as it comes in a shade light enough for my skin tone and is one of the few concealers that I have tried that doesn't crease over the day. I apply and then blend out with this Primark mini beauty blender.
                                                                                                                                                                   

   My Brows...   


I wont go into a lot of detail as I have written about the Eyelure brow collection before (linked here). I just love there whole range and don't know what I would do with out these 3 products in my life!
                                                                                                                                                                   

   Powders...  

 


Again I think I have spoken about both of these before. My Too Faced translucent powder has seen better days but I still love it! I picked this up in TK Max last year for only £9.99! Thats actually a really good tip, if you are looking for high end make up TK Max always has some amazing bits and pieces like Nars, Dior and Too Faced, I even saw a Chanel nail polish in there once!
                                                                                                                                                                   

    Eyes...   


 

Something old and something new. I have been using this eye liner since my high school days (not this exact one!). Its the first liner I used when learning to do a cat eye flick so now I just find it the easiest to use. It stays on all day and I find it to be really pigmented. I actually prefer this to the Benefit and Too Faced liners. 

This Mascara is the odd one out in this post, I have only been using it for a month and its the first drug store mascara to ever make it into my everyday routine. It only cost me about £5 and the packaging is super cute. It really lengthens and separates my lashes which I love and helps to achieve a feathery look. 
                                                                                                                                                                   

    Lips...   


Last but not least my go to lip product. I reach for this even on those no makeup days and actually own 3 of these as I like to have one on me at all times. This Benefit lip balm is the prefect product for me because its so hydrating and motorising, but has a great colour pay off at the same time. Next time you are at a benefit counter give it a swatch and you'll see what I mean. 


I hoped you enjoyed this post, its a little different from my normal fashion content. I would love to hear your feed back in the comments section below.

 What is your holy grail product? Leave me your  recommendations below!   

Share:

1 comment

  1. hey, I have that mascara, its surprisingly good. I really enjoyed this post, loved your photography!

    ReplyDelete

© Sophia Bonbelle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig