19 February 2017

What I wore to Fashion Week Day 1 | LFW



So here we go, my first Fashion Week post from this season.  I thought I would start things off with what I wore on day 1, the runways will be coming tomorrow (Monday).

 From previous seasons I have learnt that its best just to be comfortable, I am not going to get papped by photographers so there is no point me being cold and uncomfortable. Hats off to the girls that are in mini skirts and 6"heels but I just couldn't do it!




As always, typical Sophie, I left it to the night before to choose my outfits (hence why day 2's look is a little fruity..😐 ). I had ordered this Boohoo "dress" from Asos with fashion week in mind but as always with Asos it arrived late - dose any one else find Asos delivery terrible? I don't know if its because I live on the Isle of Wight or what??? - Anyway this arrived the morning of the day before, I tried it on and it was not a dress! I am 5'3", size 12 I ordered a 14 and it barley covered my bum! But alas it is in fact a really nice top, perfect for tucking into jeans and I did get a few compliments.

I wore my trusty Topshop Mom Jeans with fishnets layered underneath 1. to add a little something something and 2. to keep me warm! I chose my Topshop chelsea boots as they are so comfortable  and used my new Marc B bag.

I gave the look 80's vibes buy adding this Asos beret and red bandanna in my neck.




                                                                                                                                                                   






                                                                                                                                                                   






  Let me know what you thought of this post, and I hope you enjoy the rest of the Fashion Week series!  
Share:

1 comment

© Sophia Bonbelle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig