13 February 2017

New in my Wardrobe | Marc B




I am at 2 odds, I have been feeling so inspired by fashion this last month or so, all of my favourite brands are bring out some killer items like this Marc B bag.  At the same time I am having a major writing block so I hope you don't mind that todays post I am just showing off 2 new items that I am seriously in love with 

 





The Bag 

I hadn't bought a new bag in ages as nothing had really caught my eye un till now. This bag ticks all the boxes. I am loving the funky strap trend that has been going around recently and this bag fits in with that perfectly with the cute eyelet detailing, the shape and lace detail is also very this season. This is such a great trend bag that I can carrying me through into the summer. As always the quality of this Marc B bag is amazing its really sturdy and just feels well made.  I think I'll be wearing this bag at fashion week next week!



The Jumper 

As I said in my previous post I am loving the 80's, I think it has something to do with my naturally big hair but I think I kinda suit it. I have always been a fan a sleeve detail, I fell in love with the 70's bell sleeves last year and 80's balloon sleeves are totally my jam right now! I was killing time browsing in New Look while waiting for my bus and came across these jumpers with balloon sleeves, I told my self I didn't need one as I had enough knitwear. A day later and I couldn't get them off my mind so I caved and brought one; no regrets! If you are in New Look I recommend having a look, they are really soft and come in 4 colours.



                                                                                                                                                                   

   Shop the look   





                                                                                                                                                                   



I hope you enjoyed this post, let me know in the comments what you thought. And let me know what your thoughts are about the 80's trend? 


Share:

2 comments

  1. Awesome blog post! I am also loving everything 80's right now, that jumper is perfect! x

    ReplyDelete

© Sophia Bonbelle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig